DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF RESEARCH
Dr. D. S. Raghuwanshi
1. B. V. Sc. & A.H. (1989) Nagpur veterinary College, Nagpur ( Punjabrao Krishi
2. M.V. Sc. (Animal Reproduction) (1992). Post Graduate Institute, Akola (Punjabrao
Krishi Vidyapeeth, Akola)
3. Ph.D (Animal Reproduction) (2008) Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur (MAFSU)
1. Under graduate & Post Graduate courses of the B.V.Sc. & A.H. and M.V.Sc. (Animal
Reproduction), Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur from 6/9/01to 2/06/08.
2 Under graduate & Post Graduate courses of the B.V.Sc. & A.H. and M.V.Sc. (Animal
Reproduction), COVAS, Udgir from 3/5/08 to 2/06/09.
3. Deputy Director of Research, Directorate of Research, MAFSU, Nagpur from 30/06/09
3. Acted as a member of advisory committee of six M.V.Sc. students and one Ph.D
4. Guiding six M.V.Sc. students as a Major guide.
RESEARCH PUBLICATION : 46
PAPER PRESENTED IN SEMINAR/ CONFERENCES: 23
POPULAR ARTICLES PUBLISHED: 14 (Marathi).
TECHNICAL PUBLICATION : 09 (On A.I. for field veterinarians)
TRAINING COURSES ATTENDED: 2
1. Winter School on use of embryo biotechnology in preservation of elite animal
at Pant Nagar from 3rd to 23rd Jan 02.
2. Winter school on “ Recent advances in the reproductive biotechnology of farm
animals” at RBRU ,Anad from 3rd to 23rd Jan 03.
A) Attended numbers of Animal Health Camp Organized by state Animal Husbandry Department
and N.S.S. camp organized by Nagpur Veterinary College, Nagpur, since 2001 to till
date. B) T.V. Talk Presented on Doordarshan : 02
1. Livestock Development Officer, Maharashtra Animal Husbandry Services, from 25/4/1992
2. Assistant Professor, (MAFSU, NAGPUR) from 3/6 1998 to 2/5/2008
3. Associate Professor, (MAFSU, Nagpur) from 3/5/2008 to 2/06 2010
4. Director Students’ Welfare, (MAFSU, Nagpur) from 2/06 /2010 to 30/ 06 2010
5. Deputy Director Research from 30/06/2010 till date
6. Working as Resident Gynaecologist at Nagpur Veterinary College Hospital, Nagpur.
7. Conducting Postgraduate Teaching in the discipline of Animal Reproduction.
8. Additional charge of Director of Student’s Welfare, PRO and Incharge Vehicle